Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Why the Savvy Woman has Dresses in her Wardrobe

If like me you are now itching to get something new into your wardrobe, persuading yourself that Spring is just round the corner and you can start to think about colour, then I suggest your first buy be a dress.

As someone who is more likely to be found in trousers on a day to day basis this might seem a strange suggestion. It’s not that I don’t like skirts and dresses, actually I do, and in the summer with bare legs I wear them much more. But having found a couple of dresses which I can dress down with boots and wool or opaque tights, or dress up with my faithful black LK Bennett kitten heels, I realise how simple it is to dress in a dress! No need to search for the right separates to make up the outfit a dress gets you out of the door fast and looking pulled together.

Here are a few double duty dresses that you can wear smart or more casually and some suggestions of how to wear. After all having a wardrobe that works for all occasions is the savvy and chic woman’s secret.

How to dress up and dress down a dress
Satin Overblown Print Wrap Dress from Fenn Wright Manson £169
iconPure Collection cashmere Chunky Rib Snood was £69 now £39
iconCashmere Blend Waterfall Cardigan £129 from fenn Wright Manson
iconLeather Shopper from Pure Collection was £249 now £186
iconBoden Spring Boots £149
LK Bennett Twisted Pearl necklace from House of Fraser £125
Classic wool tie coat from fenn Wright Manson £249
iconLK Bennett Bury courts from House of Fraser £155
Metallic clutch by Vivienne Westwood from my-wardrobe.com was £193 now £96

Bell Sleeve dress from Isabella Oliver was £99 now £69.30
iconIsabella Oliver Chunky scarf was£65 Now £32
iconIsabella Oliver Envelope clutch £165
iconEvery Day Biker Jacket from Isabella Oliver was £369 now £258.30
icon

Satin Crepe Dress from Fenn Wright Manson £199
iconPhase Eight Luoisa Hat £110
Fenn Wright Manson Cropped grosgrain Jacket £129
iconMoschino Shoes from my-wardrobe.com was £402 now £160
Matching Moschino bag from my-wardrobe.com was £437 now £218
Phase Eight Hamilton necklace £20
Fenn Wright Manson angora blend cardigna £129
iconPattie boots by Hobbs from House of Fraser £225
Michael Kors Jet Set Tote from my-wardrobe.com £170

No comments:

Post a Comment